Looking for career in sales? Want to be rewarded for your hard work?
Who are we?
We are rapidly growing Call Centre based in central Ashford and we are looking for bunch of talented Sales Agents to join our team here.
Neilson Financial Services is a leading specialist provider of innovative, simple and great value direct life insurance products. We have been awarded Feefo’s top rating and The Trusted Merchant Gold Award for our outstanding customer service so you will be joining a winning team.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £25,000 plus generous uncapped commission…
- Amazing incentives & rewards ..Neilson Stars (Trophies and Gold Lanyards for the winners) Amazon & Love to Shop vouchers, Go Pros camera, TVs, and Pizzas, to name a few!
- A sales environment with a real buzz, where we celebrate every success
- Exceptional training – giving you all the tools to succeed throughout your NFS career!
- We work hard but we know how to have fun too; we have regular theme days for all to enjoy.
- Fancy a morning brew? We have that covered! Tea, coffee and milk provided!
- Life Assurance from day 1 so you are protected too
- Employee Assistance Programme to help and support with life stuff!
- We have plenty of local discounts for coffee outlets, restaurants, cinemas and gyms
- Free fruit, Flu Vaccinations, Cycle to work scheme, Eye Test/Glasses Vouchers, looking after your wellbeing!
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Pension & 23 days holiday
- Good central location- just 5 minutes away from Ashford International Station
- We’ve been award Feefo’s top rating and The Trusted Merchant Gold Award for our outstanding customer service, so we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers – and so can you!
What you will be doing….
- Our Customers journey starts with you! You will be first point of contact for all outbound and inbound sales enquiries for Life Insurance products helping people take care of their loved ones.
- Providing accurate information on products that is clear, fair and not misleading and in line with our commitment to Treating Customers Fairly.
- building relationships and trust with customers effectively.
- Meeting and exceeding individual and company targets across sales and quality assurance.
- You will be helping and supporting the customer’s needs to help them protect those who matter
- Contribute positively to the team and success of the company
Who we want….
- You will have some experience of working in customer facing role environment
- Strong communication skills over the phone
- High level of resilient & motivation to succeed and we will celebrate that success with you
- Great attention to detail, those little detail do really matter!
- Have a positive attitude and wiliness to learn
- Be able to work hard and keep up with the challenges
- Strong link to our values Customer Focused, Results Driven, Team Spirited!
So if you think you’ve got some amazing skills to offer us, and NFS feels like a place where you can belong we’d love to learn more about you. Once you have submitted an application the next steps, if successful we will be in contact to arrange for you to come meet with us and get to know each other even better.