We are looking for a passionate Contact Centre Training Consultant to support and develop our new recruits and experienced agents, from their first few steps in our call centres all the way through to building their skills and development throughout their career here with us.
What’s in it for you?
- A very competitive salary
- Fast paced Contact Centre environment with a real buzz, where we celebrate every success
- We work hard but we know how to have fun too; we have regular theme days for all to enjoy.
- Fancy a morning brew? We have that covered! Tea, coffee and milk are provided!
- Life Assurance from day 1 so you are protected too
- Employee Assistance Programme to help and support with life!
- Free fruit, Flu Vaccinations, Cycle to work scheme, Eye Test/Glasses Vouchers, looking after your wellbeing!
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Pension & 25 days holiday
We’ve been award Feefo’s top rating and The Trusted Merchant Gold Award for our outstanding customer service, so we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers – and so can you!
What you will be doing every day…
- Lead and facilitate a variety of training methodologies with a high focus on Retention, Customer Service and Sales skills to new and experienced agents.
- Provide a consultive Learning & Development experience to stakeholders to support new and evolving business initiatives.
- Assess agent performance across the business (Retention / CS and Sales) against training objectives and provide additional solutions where needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Learning & Development principles, best practice, and topics
- Live and breathe our core values, Customer Focused, Results Driven & Team Spirited!
The type of person we are looking for…
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills across a range of delivery methodologies
- Proven ability in online content, design and delivery
- Have contributed significantly to induction and training within a contact centre is desirable
- Experienced in building solid relationships with key stake holders and employees
- A proven expert in Sales and Performance Coaching
- Dynamic individual with high energy
- Expert in training delivery and understanding training needs and creating & implementing bespoke solutions
- A high level of organisational & time management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and influence peers and stakeholders across the business, both written and verbal
- Works with integrity and gains the trust of team members
- Extremely knowledgeable in Retention, CS and Sales process and implementing effective training methods
- Able to commit to 40 hours per over 5 days per week Monday to Friday- 9am to 6pm
So, if you think you’ve got some amazing skills to offer us, and NFS feels like a place where you can belong, we’d love to learn more about you.