Senior BI Analyst
Analytics and data is one of our major areas planned for future investment and focus and so we are looking to hire experienced and 'can do attitude’ data professionals to help us on our journey to become a truly data centric business.
As a Senior BI Analyst, you will build strong stakeholder relationships while developing advanced analytical solutions. You will be responsible for delivering important predictive models, robust industrialised reporting, and key analytical insights.
You need to be passionate about analytics, a highly motivated, energetic self-starter as well as being excited about the opportunity to help the business make smarter decisions in a timely manner.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership & Collaboration working across all areas of the business to identify and help implement improvements
- Develop & implement reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardising and productionising reporting wherever possible.
- Optimisation & Experimentation: Drive continual optimisation within our marketing models, testing strategies and conversion funnels.
- Thought leadership - Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
- Modelling: Build and implement advanced predictive models within the business, e.g. media buying, recommendation engines, churn models and behavioural segmentation
- Excellent predictive modelling skills, using R and/or Python
- Excellent SQL skills
- Excellent ability in core analytics tools, including Excel
- Good experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Experience with web optimisation tools like Google Analytics would also be beneficial
Experience / Knowledge:
- Expertise in reporting & analytics e.g. building predictive models, dashboards and translating data into commercial insights
- Experience in building Direct Mail propensity models / customer targeting
- Proven track record deriving insights, recommendations and driving actions into the business
- Ability to operate in both structured & unstructured data environments - including integration of own and 3rd party data sources
- Multi-channel experience - familiar working with online and offline conversion paths
- Proven track record designing and executing structured test & learn programmes