Content Marketing Executive; this is a new role which will report to our SEO Manager. To thrive as a Content Marketing Executive with Neilson Financial Services, you will need to exhibit best practice content research, production and editing skills with a view to help stimulate organic traffic growth and improve overall user experience for all our websites.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content rich blog articles for all Neilson Financial Services websites
- Study competitor and industry trends to uncover new content opportunities
- Use keyword research data to write engaging and optimised copy for website pages
- Work closely with the SEO team to identify opportunities to optimise our websites with the findings from keyword research
- Research content creation opportunities to support link building on external media websites
- Review and edit all published content. Must have a sharp eye for detail!
- With the guidance of the SEO Manager, plan and create long-term content calendar for blog articles
- Review and appraise the performance of blog content using analytics tools
Skills/Knowledge – Essential:
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, mainly word and excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Understanding of website analytics is an advantage
- Knowledge of creating detailed content plans/calendars
- Experience with website administration using an Ecommerce Platform/CMS (Content Management System) an advantage