Who are we?
NFS provides the US market with innovative, customer-focused, life insurance products. With our comprehensive, affordable policies, we make a difference to people’s lives by giving them certainty about caring for others: we are there for them when they can’t be there for their loved ones.
What’s it like working for us?
At Neilson we do more, we try harder, we go further. Join our team to become a Neilsoner, and we’ll help you strive for excellence and be the best in everything that you do. You’ll live and breathe our company values – so you’ll be customer focused, team spirited and results driven.
What you'll do
- Act as the first point of contact for inbound calls generated by national marketing and advertisements and conduct follow-up outbound calls in response to qualified leads (no cold-calling)
- Gain a deep understanding of our products; and as a licensed* agent, customize packages for potential customers
- Providing potential customers with product quotes and using consultative sales methods to close sales
- Work with customers to collect accurate details and appropriate dates for regularly scheduled payments
A license is required to sell life insurance, but you don’t need to be licensed prior to joining NFS– we have a training program and we’ll pay for your training, licensing exam, background checks, and license applications.
What's in your Armory
- Some sales experience
- An understanding of utilizing sales processes
- Results driven and an adaptive personality
- Team player who enjoys friendly competition
- Receptive and positive when it comes to constructive feedback
- Comfortable selling over the phone and using technology
- Nice to have: Experience in the insurance industry or a call center environment
$19- $21 per hour base + Monthly Commission + Benefits
- Our Sales Agents start their careers earning a base of $19 - $21 per hour based on skills, abilities, experience and license status
- All Sales Agents participate in our generous monthly commission plan
- We offer very competitive benefits
Where are our Sales Agents now?
Everyone in our Marina del Rey office is brand new, but as our office grows, Sales Agents will have new opportunities within NFS. Here is a sampling of where some of our US and UK employees are now after starting their careers as Sales Agents:
- Sales Manager: managing a team of Sales Agents
- Customer Service Specialist: leveraging deep knowledge of our products and life insurance in general to respond to detailed customer questions
- Quality Assurance: monitors and qualifies calls to help the team grow their skill sets
Neilson Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sorry, we do not offer relocation.