Who are we?
Neilson Financial Services is a rapidly growing FinTech company that provides the US market with innovative, customer-focused, life insurance products. We make a difference to people’s lives by giving them certainty about caring for others: we are there for them when they can’t be there for their loved ones.
What’s it like working for us?
At Neilson we do more, we try harder, we go further. We believe in investing in our people and using the latest technology to give us a competitive edge in our journey to becoming the leading global provider in direct life insurance.
Join our team to become a Neilsoner, and we’ll help you strive for excellence and be the best in everything that you do.
What you'll do:
We are looking for a Sales Manager who excels at energizing teams and individuals in an inside sales environment. This person will join our Sales Leadership team and be highly involved in growing our sales operations by helping coach, push, and develop their people into outstanding sales professionals and potential leaders. Additional responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensuring the sales success of your team through goal-setting, coaching, and motivating
- Assisting your Agents with closing and improving their sales practices
- Tracking and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) for your team
- Planning and leading team meetings (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Taking responsibility for your team's performance, compliance, and overall contribution to the company
- Identifying areas of improvement for your team, creating action plans to address and execute the plan to increase team performance
- Providing feedback from the sales floor to marketing, recruiting, compliance, and management
- Approving team timesheets, general management responsibilities
What's in your Armory:3-5 years of sales experience and 2-4 years managing people
- 3-5 years of sales experience and 2-4 years managing people
- "Lead by example" management methodology
- Skilled in coaching, mentoring, motivating, and growing sales professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and high emotional intelligence
- Experienced with B2C and advanced sales practices; phone sales experience preferred
- An understanding of KPIs and how to implement them successfully
- Worked cross functionally with departments as needed (Marketing, Operations, & IT)
Base + Commissions DOE
Neilson Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sorry, we do not offer relocation.